Candidates will enhance their ability to identify potential hazards regarding the operation of their vehicles, develop skills to quickly and safely reduce risk and recognize their own weak points in handling their vehicle and improve upon them. Participants will learn how to reduce work related anxiety and stress and how this can create a safer working environment for themselves and their co-workers.
Methods for increased economy and minimal wear on the vehicle are included in the training material.
Indicative Training Content
Detailed program content is included upon request for an offer.
– Operation Permit
– One year minimum experience
– The practical is executed with the candidate’s vehicle
Theory: Groups of maximum twelve (12) candidates
– 4 hours theory session
– 2,5 hours practical session
– Theory: A Hall or other venue furnished with audio visual equipment
– Practical: Client’s worksite
All training programs are approved for government subsidization (LAEK).
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.